Sunday, November 1, 2015

7 - SoM Week

Heeeeeeeeeeellooooooooo there ^_^

This is my last blog for Midterm :)
Enjoy :)

This is all about SoM week. This is the best part as for now in being a student and the best part of my college life.

The most memorable part of the SoM week is the Mr. and Ms. SoM pageant.

To tell you this. I'm one of the candidates of Mr. and Ms. SoM 2015
At first I was hesitant to join this pageant because I lack confidence and I have stage fright. But my classmates and the president of JPIA want me to join in the pageant because they told me that "You have potential", "You are handsome" and "We will support you" that is the time when I've decided to join the pageant. Then I told my parents about the news they told me that "Kaya mo yan. Gawin mo para makilala ka sa school nyo" and that is how I've made my final decision to join.

First the photo shoot of all the wears for the competition. Beauty shot, Casual Wear, Formal wear and Theme wear. At first I had a hard time to be a model because I had no experience on this kind of thing. This is my first time to join in a pageant and I don't know who am I competing with, who is my partner, who is the one that is putting make up on me and what is this all about.

But as the time goes by I 've get along with the contestants and the make up artist. We are comfortable in each other and as the time goes by we are getting close to each other.

This is us candidates for our theme wear










and this my theme wear costume.








Now my casual costume.








and in my casual wear I was awarded as best in Casual Wear.









This is us candidates in our formal wear









and after all those things there should be a winner. I was feeling nervous that time because it is the time to know you will be in the top 3 finalist. In that time the unexpected happened I was one of the Top 3 finalist. I was so shock that time and that time I didn't answer the question right. That's why I've been placed in 2nd runner up which isn't bad for a first timer. 2nd runner up, People's Choice award and Best in Casual Wear isn't bad for a first timer. That is the best part of my SoM week. Whoaaaaaaaaaa!

There are so much thing I've learned and overcome in joining this pageant. I've overcome my stage fright and boosting my confidence. For sure I will be known in our school after the pageant (hopefully).



After all those things the best award the we've got candidates is the gift of friendship. The friendship that we receive before and after the pageant. It is the greatest gift/award the we had in this competition.

Before to end my blog I just want to thank all the candidates for having a memorable day/week/hour/minute/seconds that we had, and to the people that supported me. My friends, block mates and family. Thank you for supporting me till the end. Thanks bbe :*




Credits: Chloe Anne Sanchez and Portia Fajardo (para sa photo shoot thank you so much)

That's all for my blog thank you :)
Keep subscribing my blogs.
Thank you :)

11 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lats! :D

    After the SoM Week, should I apologize for forcing you or giving out your name to Kuya Daniel to join the pageant or not?

    Well you were my first possible candidate when Kuya Kim asked me to "recruit" Mr. & Ms. SoM candidates. Why? Because you're handsome (but not as handsome as my Mr. Right hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D thanks Je anne haha. Sus handsome naman pala e :"> grabiii na ituuuu

      Delete
  3. Hi Latrell! I've Already Read Your Blogs. Keep Up The Good Work! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lats! Congratulations :) You really deserve your award. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to your next pageants. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) haha okieee. Next pageant? woaaaah! let me think haha. Thanks Godbless

      Delete
  5. Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!
    Nice blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi boss! Congratulations on your first ever pageant. You deserve your awards. Keep up the good work. God Bless you always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Pogi!!!
    HAHAHHA! Your babe supported you all through out the program! yiheee!!

    ReplyDelete