Thursday, October 8, 2015

2 - Artikulo Uno

It's me again Lats. I'm making my blog again.
Now my blog is all about the movie Heneral Luna.It is a movie about a General who fights for our country and who loves our country so much that he would risk his life just to save our country from the Americans who wants to conquer our country and this is a story of how is the life of Heneral Luna and how he died. He is one of the greatest General in the Philippines.
Director Jerrold Tarog, portrayed by John Arcilla. 
Produced by Artikulo Uno Productions, the film received critical acclaim from critics and audiences alike, praising its cinematography, writing, acting and plot. The film has been selected as the Philippine entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 88th Academy Awards.


Heneral Luna has valued character traits that has been shown in the movie. It is his passion and uncompromising commitment to the cause of the Philippine independence as well as his brilliance in military tactics. no less than Emilio Aguinaldo, the country's first president, described him as the best war general under him "Siya ang pinakamahusay kong heneral"



Honestly I am not a fan of history and I have no interest in Philippine history or history about something but because of this movie I realize that history is more interesting and fun rather than the movies that they are making today. In this movie I can feel the history coming through my nerves that I feel that I am in the movie. I also like the lines that they've mentioned. Here are some lines that I love "Hindi panlalait ang pagsasabi ng totoo" It is not an insult if you tell the truth. Another line is "Hindi natin sila matatalo sa teknolohiya, Pero matatalo natin sila sa taktika" -Antonio Luna on the Filipinos' chances of defeating the Americans. We can't beat them using technology but we can defeat them using our tactics. The point is that you can beat anything with your own tactics. We can also apply that line in real life like you can beat knowledge by diligence and perseverance. Another line is "Mas mahalaga ang papel natin sa digmaan kaysa sa anumang nararamdaman natin sa isa't isa" There is more important in the war than in what we feel in ewach other. "Mas magandang mamatay sa digmaan kaysa sa magpasokop sa dayuhan". It is better to die in a battle than to surrender to the Americans. He showed how he loves the country so much. "Walang nakakaangat sa batas kahit na presidente". There is no excuse int he law even the president.
The best line that he said is "Mga kapatid may mas malaking kaaway kaysa sa mga Amerikano ito ay ating sarili". Brothers, we have an enemy bigger than the Americans it is ourselves"








Artikulo Uno - Ang sino mang hindi sumunod sa punong heneral ay tatanggalan ng ranggo at ipapapatay ng walang paglilitis sa husgado militar".
Some of the soldiers call him Heneral Arktikulo Uno because when he recruited the forces of the military he always mentioned Artikulo Uno.

When you hear the line that has been said in the movie "Bayan o Sarili" (the best line in the movie) which do you prefer? Country or Family?. That is the remarkable line that touches the heart of the Filipinos. If you ask me the same question I can't choose for real. Some people may say bayan because it is the one who harbor you and you should not be so selfish. Some people may say sarili because it is hard to trust someone right now and our country is not good this day. There will be different answers for that. but for Heneral Luna he prefer to choose country.

I want you to look this picture. How much shame do you have? He is the only general that risk his life for our country and now you want to kill him?. In this picture it is like your killing the hope of the country to be free. Hands down for Heneral Luna and I honored him so much for being true to the country and risking his own life for the country.

I can now say that this is the best movie that I've watch so far.

I want to tell this to people asking "Why is that Apolinario Mabini is just seating the whole time in the movie?". Didn't you understand? Apolinario Mabini is known as the "Dakilang Lumpo"

So that's all for now I hope you enjoy my blog thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Today Oct. 29, 2015, I plan to read all the posts on Heneral Luna in commemoration of his 149th birthday. Happy Birthday, Heneral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great post. I like it when you relate the movie in real life like the tactics thingy. GJ!!!

    ReplyDelete