Saturday, October 31, 2015

5 - Turn left, Turn right

Hey ^_^

Hello there this blog is about the love story of a couple that had a hard time seeing each other.


Turn left, Turn right is a 2003 joint Hong Kong-Singaporean romance film, filmed in Taipei, Taiwan. Produced and directed by Johnnie To and Wai Ka-Fai, the film stars Takeshi Kaneshiro and Gigi Leung.

The story is based on the ilustrated book A Chance of Sunshine by Taiwanese author Jimmy Liao, who makes a cameo appearance with his wife and daughter in the film. It is also the first Chinese-language Asian film ever from produced and distributed by Warner Bros.
This is a great and an inspiring movie. You can learn many things from this movie.
First, is that you can meet your true love even though you are still young. Second, you don't know when destiny will occur. Third, is don't expect too much from love because love can hurt someone. Fourth, is don't expect too much in what you want but expect the unexpected. Lastly, love can wait. There is a right time for love because love awaits.

This picture reminds me on the girl that I love right now. Just like the first date that we had, it was raining, but we are still having fun.


This inspires me most because just like what is happening to me right now. I love the girl that I met in my first day of class in Asia Pacific College. That girl is an unexpected girl. I didn't realize that she would be so special to me right now.We are having so much time together. This is a challenge for me to overcome to know her better and to be his man till the end. I will not give up and I will show her how much I love her that's why I'm still hoping that she will be the right girl for me and the girl till the end.

Just like in the movie that the guy didn't give up for the girl she met when they had a fieldtrip and he felt love at first sight. He doesn't gives up for the girl he love and he keeps on trying to find her and when the time came he saw his true love. That is what I want to do, to not give up to the girl I love right now and till the end.


That's all Thank you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment